Fuck You, King 2 Hearts

You're such an asshole, Episode 15.  You made me cry.  TWICE.
Motherfucking good Korean actresses making me all overcome with national pride for a country I'm not even a citizen of.  Stupid mopey heart-wrenching storyline.



Also, Ha Ji Won, I've got a bone to pick with you.  Half the time in this show (and in Secret Garden as well) I think you're the coolest fucking thing around.  And then you turn on your simpering I'm-An-Innocent-Korean-Girl that your BAMFy self should absolutely despise, and I pretty much want to kick you in the face.  Why can't you just be a badass all the time?  DO IT.

UPDATE:


FUCK YOU, SHOW!  I still had 15 minutes left when I wrote the above bit.

Apparently dead-king Hyung had one more ridiculous tear-jerking moment of romantic nationalism and marriage vows he had to get out.  That's THREE FUCKING TIMES, show.  THREE.  You're supposed to be a goddamn comedy. 






No comments:

Post a Comment