Kauto-Tuned.

I feel like this the the most auto-tuned Kpop group I've heard yet. They also have the deepest rap voice I've heard in Kpop (sorry, TOP, you'll have to try harder).


I don't really like their videos too much (more dancing, B1A4, more dancing! although the dancing they do for like-it-like-it-like-it is pretty fun), but I find their songs really catchy and slightly different from normal Kpop fare.

EDIT: after watching this another two times, I'm kind of in love with the video, too, dancing or not. The tiger jacket is great and the boy trying to hold her hand is gorgeous. Tiger jacket boy is gorgeous too, and kind of looks like a cat. Which makes sense, right! Well done, stylists, well done.


Speaking of auto-tuning - I totally got to see The Gregory Brothers at Bumbershoot. They were basically just singing all their songs, playing with their videos (captioned) behind them. But it was pretty fun. And the girl in that group really does have an awesome voice. And if you don't know who I'm talking about, then.... 1) I bet you do, and you just don't know it. They're the ones who made all the Auto-tune The News videos, as well as the Hide-Yo-Kids, Hide-Yo-Wife Antoine Dodson song, the Double Rainbow song, and my personal favorite, Backin' Up:


No comments:

Post a Comment