Remembering the WTF

I really appreciate when a Kpop video is so bizarre to remind me that OH YEAH THIS SHIT IS NOT AMERICAN. IN FACT IT'S REALLY PRETTY FUCKING CRAYCRAY by our standards.
And so, I present "Rocket Girl" by STELLAR.


1) I may have spoken too soon in the last post when I said B1A4 had the most autotuning, because these ladies like it a lot as well.
2) Can we talk about how awesome the noise is when they knock people out with their guns? Not the shooting, the physical hitting with the gun. It's like the mechanical version of the "buffalo down" noise in the old Oregon Trail game (yes, hearing that noise WAS the main reason I played that game).
3) I really love the orange pigtails. I don't know why.
4) Lady raps in this are kind of bizarre sounding - she doesn't sound like a legit rapper - but I like them anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment