so this isn't on the list...

(EDIT: Now it is. its 17 hours long and I've watched it 5.5 times in two weeks.)

...but I recently started watching Coffee Prince, the Korean Drama. (Although it was spurred from watching the BigBang parody, so maybe it still counts.) (Also, I probably should add androgyny in general to the list, in which case the totally and completely fits.)



Eun Chan is such a fantastic wackadoo. Watching her try to be a girl and walk in heels, her eating anything, running around like a crazy person, talking to herself.... she's just awesomely ridiculous. I'm totally in love with her, and Han Kyul - he's just freaking gorgeous. And he's adorable because he loves her soooo much.

So.... if you feel like you need to break into the world of Korean Dramas, I highly recommend Coffee Prince.
The whole thing's on www.dramafever.com :)

No comments:

Post a Comment