THANK YOU for meeting my expectations


BIGBANG, that was a hell of a wait. I can't even imagine how excruciating it must have been for someone who's been following you for more than a couple of months. And even though you only released a mini-album.... damn. It's really good. It rocks my socks off.

I must say, the highlight for me is the last track: Cafe.
There is something about songs with a good groove that just kills me. It's why I like Baby Good Night so much, too. But Cafe... so much GD falsetto. Droooooooooooool. He's not always dead on pitch live when he's singing in a normal range (not that many of them are.... Donghae I'm looking at you), but kick him up in the stratosphere and he's crazy-good. ALSO he looks crazy gorgeous in this. They all do, actually, but I'm just overly obsessed with GD so I almost don't see the other 4. The jackets with their own giant faces on them are admittedly a bit bizarre and .... stupid.



(Also, DEAR GOD IT'S MADE OF SEQUINS. And complete with the "fuck you, I'm awesome" face. Looooooooove him.)

No comments:

Post a Comment