You won me over, Kim Hyun Joong.



Although, admittedly, it wasn't that hard.
It takes a pretty catch beat to make me pay attention, though. Said catchy beat has been the go-to on my ipod for the last week:



And then tonight (in avoidance of homework), I invested a little more time. All it took was one smiley adorable song and I'm a bonified Kim Hyun Joong fangirl. (It also has a catchy beat.)



I didn't take too much notice before, because the other video I had seen of his was Breakdown, which just frustrated me since the entire thing seemed to be leading up to a dance fight (Pop! Hit it! Cool! Yeah!), but the dance fight never appeared. I left the video disgruntled and angry, forgetting about him until Lucky Guy got stuck in my head. He's in SS501 as well - apparently all their members get to go out and do solo stuff, which is neat - but I haven't taken the time yet to really suss out all the different members of that group, although I did know he was one of the more prominent(ly pretty) members.

Kim Hyun Joong is borderline too-perfect looking. He's got the Siwon-esque asian-ken-doll thing going on a bit, but somehow his silly hair and grin makes me not discredit his perfection the way I do for Siwon. He is just crazy-gorgeous, though. An almost unbelievable blend of pretty-boy kpop idol and some actual masculinity. See example here (start at 4:00 for the extra hotness):


The top comments on this video are pretty indicative of his vast appeal (the second one being my favorite):

"When he ripped that shirt open I think he ripped open my heart as well! I mean WOW! O.O"

"Very nicely done, the work is amazing. He must have to hide out from all his fans trying to rape/marry him. The poor dear."

And all this Kim Hyun Joong love is probably going to spurn me into actually watching the entirety of Boys Over Flowers. I started it once, but got bored/annoyed with it quickly (I hadn't learned to appreciate Lee Min Ho the way I do now (I know, I know.... how can anyone NOT appreciate Lee Min Ho - but I was really distracted/un-attracted to the perm)), but now that I have TWO lovely korean idols to swoon at.... Yeah. I think I'll be able to stick it out this time until the romantic plot finally takes hold. Hurrah for the imminent arrival of Christmas break!


Long story short - this Thanksgiving day, one of the MANY things I'm thankful for?
Kim Hyun Joong. And his sassy smiley ways. :D


P.S. Oh, what's that? You (I) want a couple more pictures of him? Preferably with your (my) favorite korean actress? DONE.




No comments:

Post a Comment